For this weeks blog i'm going to share with you a party favorite. My mom and I make them for every party we go to and or host.
- To make the pretzel rolos you must first get a package of rolos, a bag of pretzels, a pan, and m&m's
- Your next step is grab your bag of pretzels and your large pan
- After you got these ingredients turn your oven on it 275 degrees.
- With your pretzels dump a lot on your pan, depending on the size and spread them out just enough to where there not touching.
- After that grab your rolos and put one on each of the pretzels
- Now wait for the oven to get warmed up.
- Once it is place your pan inside the oven and wait for only 3-5 minuets.
- When the rolos are stuck to the pretzels quickly take them out of the oven and place one m&m on each rolo.
- Once you finish that task make your way to the freezer and place the pan inside.
- When the pretzel rolos are frozen enjoy or bring the to a party for everyone else to enjoy.
Make sure your prepared to tell all of your friends and family the recpie because the are so delicious!