For this week’s blog I’m going to be teaching you how to make yummy winter drinks! These are great for snowy morning, and just to cuddle up on the couch with!
- Your first drink is homemade hot coco.
- First you will need a pan, chocolate syrup, milk and sugar
- Now grab your pan and put it on the stove, make sure the temperature is on medium
- Next grab your milk and poor as much as you would like into the pan, lets the milk warm up but make sure its not boiling
- When it is hot poor a decent amount of collect syrup into the pot
- Now stir until the liquid is a light brown color
- Next take out your sugar and poor a teaspoon of sugar into the pan.
- Stir again
- Now, when your chocolate milk is hot you may poor it into a mug and in joy.
- Your second drink is the vanilla steamer
- You will first need a mug, milk, ice cream, and vanilla extract
- First take out your mug and your milk
- Now poor your milk into your mug and then put it into the microwave on high for 1 minuet
- now get your vanilla bean ice cream out and take a scoop of that and plop it into your mug.
- Now add less than a teaspoon of vanilla extract to your mug.
- Stir and enjoy
- Your 3rd and final drink is cinnamon milk
- For this drink you will need honey, cinnamon, and milk
- This is my personal favorite because it is fast and simple
- First get a mug and fill it with your white milk
- Next heat the milk up for 2 minuets on High
- Now squeeze a medium amount of honey into your mug and stir it.
- Finally dump your cinnamon into your milk and enjoy
I hope you liked my homemade drink ideas for the winter! See you next week on My Food Blog!